Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Update on Addendum 1

I have been trying to find out when API-650 11th Edition Addendum 1 was going to be released. I finally got an answer back. They now say it will be released in "November or December". The way it has been going I would say it will be December. It appears that they are trying to clean up some of the typo errors that exist as well as adding the changes. I think they had a lot more of the committee checking over what they were putting into the addendum. In the process they made a lot of corrections which meant it had to go back to the editors and be revised and rechecked. Hopefully there will be very few errors they will need to be corrected after it is released. As far as Addendum 2, they have not indicated any date. Just that it will be next year. We may have a better idea when we get to the API meeting in a few weeks. I will keep you posted.

No comments: